Saturday, November 19, 2016
We would like to invite you to offer your personally handcrafted items for sale in the Lynbrook Holiday Craft Faire! It has been our pleasure to host this traditional event marking the beginning of the Holiday season for the past 35 years. We are looking forward to yet another great year, and we do hope that you will want to help us make this the best Holiday Craft Faire ever.
Special Features of the Lynbrook Craft Faire
- We attract many regular holiday shoppers from the communities of Saratoga, Cupertino, and west San Jose.
- Fabulous, friendly students helping with the setup and tear down and provide music and free services during the Faire. This one reason many of our vendors repeatedly return to sell at our Faire.
- Vendor fees benefit the award winning band and orchestra programs at Lynbrook High, through the parent volunteer organization, the Lynbrook Instrumental Music Boosters (L.I.M.B.)
- New Location: Indoor booths will be in the Gym next to the Cove or in the Cove itself. Outdoor booths will to the left of main entrance.
- Three types of booth are available:
- The Gym: booths are 10' wide by 5' deep.
- The Cove: booths are 10' wide by 5' deep.
- Outside, with vendor-supplied canopy: 10' by 10'. Outside booths are located by the entrance gate and in a central courtyard.
Outside booths are located by the entrance gate and in a central courtyard.
Date and Time: Saturday, November 19, 2016
| Set Up
|| 7:00 am - 9:00 am
|| 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
| Clean Up
|| 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Faire takes place at Lynbrook High School,
1280 Johnson Ave. (at Rainbow) in San Jose
(close to Highway 85 and its intersection with 280).
- Indoor booth- $80 ($85 after November 1).
- Outdoor booths - $65 ($70 after November 1).
- Power strips: $10. Availability may be limited to certain booth locations.
- Table rental is $15 for one 8’ table, after 11/1/15 $25, day of the faire $50
- Returned checks are subject to a $10 charge.
- A full refund is provided for cancellations received before Oct 22nd
- 50% refund for cancellations received Oct 23rd – Nov 5th
- Sorry, no refund for cancellations made Nov 6th or later. No exceptions. This event will be held rain or shine.
Please make your check payable to LIMB and send it with your completed application to
Attn: Lynbrook Craft Faire
1280 Johnson Avenue
San Jose, CA 95129
Spaces will be assigned in the order that applications are received. We will do our best to honor requests for specific spaces and locations, but this cannot be guaranteed. Applications should be received by November 1. We begin processing applications July 15.
- Your completed application form (see below)
- Copy of your Sellers Permit or State Certification form BOE 410-D
A confirmation letter will be sent to you.
Raffle: During the first hour of the Faire, students will be asking for donations of items for our raffle. Participation is voluntary; your donations are tax-deductible (ask the student for a receipt) and the money from raffle tickets will support our music program. Make sure that your name and booth number are attached to your donation so we can give acknowledge your gift when it is raffled.
If you have any questions
, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Let’s continue the tradition of having a great time while making great sales.